Tell me more…
Earlsfort eHealthwatch offers expert medical health monitoring for elderly people who want to continue living at home. It provides:
- Medical Care in the Comfort of the Home
- Consistent, Daily Health Monitoring
- Expert Medical Supervision
- Early Intervention on Medical Complications
For the elderly patient and their families, the benefits of medical health monitoring include:
- The opportunity for the elderly to continue to live at home
- The prospect of maintaining better health through timely interventions
- Peace of mind that appropriate health monitoring is in place
- A more cost-effective solution than alternatives e.g. Nursing Home Care
- Less reliance on individual carers in the home to make medical assessments
- Reduces emergency department and hospital visits
- Less need for family to arrange medical appointments outside the home.
- Better quality of care on a consistent basis.
- It’s a practical, constructive suggestion at a stressful time for the family
- The medical credentials of the team behind Earlsfort eHealthwatch are second to none so patients and their families can be re-assured of a quality service.
Click here to learn more about how it works and to learn about the 3 specific services we offer ?
Please call us now on +353 (0) 1 839 6610 or email to find out more about our medical health monitoring for the elderly . We look forward to your call.