Tell me more…
Earlsfort eHealthwatch offers expert medical health monitoring for elderly people who want to continue living at home. It provides
- Medical Care in the Comfort of the Home
- Consistent, Daily Health Monitoring
- Expert Medical Supervision
- Early Intervention on Medical Complications
For the elderly patients and their families, the benefits of this approach include
- The opportunity for the elderly to continue to live at home
- The prospect of maintaining better health through timely interventions
- Peace of mind that appropriate health monitoring is in place
- A more cost-effective solution than alternatives e.g. Nursing Home Care
- Less reliance on individual carers in the home to make medical assessments
- Less need for family to arrange medical appointments outside the home.
- Better quality of care on a consistent basis.
For hospitals and A&E Departments there are many advantages in introducing health monitoring for the elderly, to patients and their relatives
- it may speed-up the discharge process thereby releasing beds for other patients
- it’s likely to be in the very best interests of suitable patients, who want to stay at home but need the extra medical support of daily health monitoring.
- it’s a practical, constructive suggestion at a stressful time for the family
- The medical credentials of the team behind Earlsfort eHealthwatch are second to none so referrers can be re-assured of a quality service.
Please call us now on +353 (0)1 839 6610 or email to find out more. We look forward to your call.